HAHArain Volume 2 should be ready by July 1. It’s been a lot of fun to put together and will post here when it is live. Thanks for stopping by!
I am working on the next volume of HAHA rain. The book will contain 3 new stories and a continuation of Cloud Riders and The Cave Conquerors.
I picked the lineup and have started writing and reviewing illustrations. The first of the three new stories will be about a house that has a big surprise. The second is about a horse back riding trip gone wrong and the third is about a chubby dragon named Little Bob. It’s fun to write – hope it’s fun to read!
Welcome to the wild world of HAHA rain – where reading is fun for kids and their parents. HAHA rain books are great for bedtime stories or for kids of any age to read on their own. The stories are funny, clean, a little edgy and sometimes contain an important lesson. But not always – sometimes the stories are just plain old crazy!
Volume 1 consists of 5 books,
1. Lesson Magic: Little Timmy is getting picked on at school. The bullies were having a great time until Momma busts out some Lesson Magic on them.
2. The Cave Conquerors: Kevin and Caroline venture into the neighborhood cave to discover a giant cupcake. Instead they find something even crazier.
3. Floofy The flooferton: A lazy, spoiled squirrel learns a lesson the hard way.
4. Lucy the Sky Princess: Lucy discovers her potential and power.
5. Cloud Riders: Scooter and Pookie discover the secret to cloud jelly and become the first ever Cloud Riders. Unfortunately they forgot to prepare.
Volume 1 should be about a month or two away from being published. It’s been a blast working on it, but is it good? I really want to keep writing them so I hope so! More to come…